About Me

My photo
My name is Kyle and I'm a record collector and music nut from San Antonio, TX. I'm always on the lookout for new artists, so feel free to drop me a comment or send me an if you have any suggestions.
Take a look at my myspace page: www.myspace.com/kmanthemusicman
And be my friend on facebook: www.facebook.com/KWFitzpatrick

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dan Auerbach - "Keep it Hid"

Hey, everybody! Check out my review of Dan Auerbach's debut solo album "Keep it Hid" at: http://www.kreetik.com/blog.html

Kreetik is my new site where I will now be reviewing albums and posting new interviews. You can buy any album I review straght from Kreetik, too!

I would like to know what ya'll think of the new site, so please send me an email at kreetik@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment